If you’re anything like us, you still haven’t gotten around to doing your Eid gift shopping for this year. So, as we brainstormed gifts for our loved ones yesterday, we put together a guide for you too!
Shop the full gift guide here.
Home Gift Guide
- Made for Living: This is one of my favorite coffee table books—the cover is aesthetically pleasing and the content is great.
- Aesop Geranium Leaf Duet: I have eczema and my skin has never done as well in the winter as it has while using this soap! Given the hefty price tag, this soap and lotion duet make the perfect gift.
- Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka Diffuser & Candle: We were gifted this set, and I fell in love. This is one of my favorite scents from Jo Malone—the candle sits on our coffee table and the diffuser is in our guest bathroom.
- Diptyque Baies Diffuser & Candle: I also love this candle and diffuser set–it makes our space smell like roses even when roses aren’t around.
- Brightland Duo or Artist Capsule Olive Oils: I love infused olive oils—either of these would make the perfect gift for the foodie in your life!
- Staub Cast Iron Dutch Oven: This is one of best cookware investments I’ve made—I’m thinking of gifting this to my mama.
- Beast Blender + Hydration System: This blender is worth the hype, from what I hear—I love that it’s sleek enough to sit on a countertop, and that it’s small frame probably makes it easy to clean. Perfect for that person in your life that loves their smoothies/protein shakes!
- MacKenzie-Childs Enamel Tea Kettle: I’ve been eyeing this tea kettle for a while now—it’s stunning! I’d love to gift it to a loved one.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cream: This moisturizer is a splurge, but also a miracle worker if you have dry skin like me.
- Dior Skin Boosting Super Serum: I also love this serum—it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Parfum: One of my favorite scents.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit: Beautiful lipstick—one of my go-tos.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: This lip mask makes my lips feel so smooth and hydrated!
- Slip Silk Pillowcase & Scrunchies: These are absolutely worth the investment—I no longer wake up with a head full of frizz or hair caught in my hair ties.
- Stanley Travel Tumbler: Perfect for that person in your life that isn’t great at hydrating—convenient for carrying around and holds a solid amount of water!
- Cuyana Charmeuse High-Low Top & Tapered Pant: This washable silk set makes it so easy to look & feel good around the clock—the best gift for the lady in your life!
Gifts for Him
- TheraGun Pro & Mini: These just might be Tariq’s favorite purchase—the perfect cure for those achy muscles & the Mini is usually always tagging along with us.
- TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller: The best back roller.
- Fellow Travel Mug: This coffee mug has great insulation and is slim enough to fit in cup holders & backpack slots.
- Apple Watch Series 8: If your loved one is on the hunt for a smartwatch, this one’s sure to be a hit.
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Parfum: Great gift for the man in your life.
- Nike Men’s Killshot 2: A casual staple for every man.
Gifts for Kids
- Crayola Mess Free Coloring Kit: I love that our little one can color with these markers anywhere, and I don’t have to worry about her destroying our furniture in the process.
- Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk: Coloring all over the floor while soaking up some Vitamin D—every kiddos dream.
- Play-Doh Fun Tub & Play Doh Pack: Perfect Play Doh starter kit for a little one.
- Lovevery Block Set: Love this block set so much! We’ll be using this for years to come.
- LEGO DUPLO Classic Brick Box & Animal Train: Great for building fine motor skills early on.
- Magna-Tiles Builder Set & Safari Animals Set: Magna-Tiles keep our little one entertained for hours—I love how creative we can get with just a few pieces.
- PlanToys Tea Party Set & Assorted Fruit and Vegetable Food Set: Our little one is obsessed with being in the kitchen with us, and these made the perfect addition to her own little kitchen.
- PlanToys Doctor Set & Dentist Set: For the little one who is obsessed with caretaking or who could simply get a little more comfortable with doctor and dentist visits.
- Micro Kickboard Scooter: Perfect lightweight scooter for kids.
- Retrospec Balance Bike: I love that this balance bike comes with a little basket to hold snacks or trinkets during bike rides.
- Land Rover Ride On Car: Two things I love most about this car is that it seats 2 and has a trunk to store a soccer ball or snacks when taking it out for a drive.